Thread: Swans
View Single Post
Old 11.25.2007, 08:56 PM   #22
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
don't get me wrong, i like the gentler swans i've heard so far, and i like angels of light too (at least the latest), it's just that i'm surprised that most people prefer their more...ethereal side instead of the no wavy blues grind metal of their earlier selves.

and no, i haven't heard any of that, i've heard children of god, filth, body to body, cop, young god, greed, holy money and a bootleg of that show bloodbeach was talking about. i've heard songs from throughout though, same with angels of light; it's not that i don't want to listen to their other stuff but i'm very stocked with their early stuff i feel i can't move on from it, at least not right now; i'm sure later on i'll think i will give a listen to something else by them, will definitely take in consideration your recomendations.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|