Thread: Sunn0)))
View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 12:47 PM   #12
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Yeah I heard that the new Boris CD "PINK" has a completley new style than the older ones. It's faster-paced. I had a live video of them a while back of one of their concerts after they released Pink, and it was insane. I wish I still had it, I would Yousendit or something. That reminds me, I think Chris Habib should make a Non-Sonic Sharing, for sharing of media not related to sonic youth.

not if you heard stuff like 09042001 or their shorter songs on splits and stuff

also, i already asked chabib to put a "rules" of sharing sy and non-sy stuff on the faq section of the board

isn't it funny that black one is the album that's breaking sunn o))) to the "masses"? since, after the whites, it's a return to the heavier stuff. it is a more multidimentional release, kinda like a more expanded and deeper flight of the behemoth

hope they don't go over board with the white box

similar bands:
asva
jesu
ocean
goslings
some late 80's/early 90's melvins

also, try some of the softer/more psychedelic drone stuff
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|