View Single Post
Old 02.01.2010, 06:25 PM   #73
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
No, that's the stink of your defeatist slave mentality. It works up quite a sweat.

ha ha haaaa! i snorted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
You haven't answered them, yourself.

Perhaps it may be because I can recognize when questions are rhetorical.

no, not really-- i meant it. people from rich countries spew all manner of sanctimonious leftist dogma at the same time that their consumerism creates the very inequalities they decry-- then their armies go sweep up the mess. half of this board is into fashion (sweatshop central), another half is into their various electronic gadgets which require rare minerals from warn-torn africa, & so on & so forth, consumerism in one hand and a "down with the man" banner in the other.

people buy something and they are "congratulated" instead of receiving condolences on their newly acquired burdens. there's even a thread here where people tell "what they bough today." whatever...

personally, i'm actually trying to consume less & use less shit every day. not because i'm a hippie, but because owning too much crap is uncomfortable. but i did originally come to amerikkka to partake of the feast-- ha! even though i'm against it. what can i say. i'd rather not be killed.

anyway, check this out, it's funny:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...-corporations/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
well capitalism was designed with the explicit purpose of extracting wealth from the lower levels of society and taking it to the top, which isn't a very just way of making an economy.

wait, wasn't feudalism doing that before there was capitalism? i'm pretty sure those castles weren't built by the lords that ruled them.

when have you ever had a society in which the powerful do not draw their power from the less powerful?

kings, emperors, warlords, aristocrats, apparatchiks-- draining the blood of slaves, indentured servants, vassals, commoners, citizens-- time and again societies organize themselves as pyramids. we're hierarchical beasts as far as our DNA is concerned (it's mostly DNA, rather than social programming, that builds the brain).

i'm not saying i support exploitation, but it looks like it's always going to be there-- of course, it's fun to decapitate aristocrats, but that only lasts for so long. there's always a new elite to supplant it. i guess if we keep killing them eventually they will thin out. good luck there.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|