View Single Post
Old 10.12.2016, 02:19 AM   #291
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
C.O.W. / Chill Out World!

The Orb has special place in my heart, always have, eventhough I haven't follow them as much since their Bicycles & Tricycles, but I have to mention them on here since they have new album coming out in two days.

a press release says the title could be considered a reference to Paterson's uncredited role in The KLF's 1990 album Chill Out, and to the cows on the cover of Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother LP. occasional Orb collaborator Youth and ambient composer Roger Eno were brought on board for contributions, and The Designers Republic took care of cover art.

Paterson describes COW / Chill Out, World! as "our most ambient album yet".

you can stream it in full on soundcloud. I think I will be getting it on wax as well.

https://soundcloud.com/kompakt/sets/...ll-out-world-1

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|