View Single Post
Old 04.10.2006, 05:27 PM   #33
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
now that I have Washing Machine and Jet Set, and they contain (in my opinion) some of her best stuff. Songs like Sweet Shine simply amaze me. When I first got into Sonic Youth, I really didn't like her voice at all, and now I think she's one of my favorite vocalists.

Couldnt agree more mate, except i think Jet Set gets a bit tedious. I love that song Sweet Shine, i think it has to be my favorite kim tune. I mean, its happy, but in a very dazey dreamy sorta way. Its so beautiful. I also like the song Tokyo Eye and Bone...and the opening track Winners Blues. Washing machine - Now THAT is a record. Track 3, Saucer-like is one of my favorite lee tunes, behind 'In the kingdom #19'. I also love kims voice on Washing machine and Panty Lies. The only song i dont like off washing machine is probably Little Trouble girl....i hate it. I abosloultly love the last few minutes of The Diamond Sea....those moments of wailing feedback are so powerfull.

Oh i voted Thurston : "Wind is whipping thru my - Stoopid mop"
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|