View Single Post
Old 03.18.2009, 01:20 AM   #29
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
1. What is your age? 24
2. What is your gender? female
3. Where do you live (Country) australie!
4. Do you listen to music regularly? yeas.
5. If so, how often would you consider you listen to music? how often I contemplate that I listen to music or how often I listen to music? :P every day
6. What type of music do you listen to most commonly? erm. rock? electronic? not sure whether you want a genre or what..
7. On a scale of 1 (quiet) to 10 (loud), how loud would you consider your choice of music inheritely? htz rather than db? odd q. average? 5. I dont know.
8. Using the same scale as a reference, how loud would you consider you listen to this music? about a 7 on average.
9. Do you believe that this is a dangerous enough level to damage your hearing? possibly, can't tell because Im sure it is already damaged..
10. Approximately, how high is the level set on your Mp3/CD player of choice in reference to maximum possible volume of said device? (eg. half, third, full) 3/4 most of the time
11. Do you attend live music events? of course
12. Do you consider the noise level at said events of a dangerous level? only if yr lucky enough to be standing up close and left or right of stage.. or at a mogwai show.
13. Do you often wear any form of hearing protection at said events? no, but thought about it
14. Are you in an occupation that involves, in your opinion, dangerous levels of noise? used to be
15. Is this resolved in any way by your employer? (eg. by providing hearing protection)nope not at all. Only part of it was their fault, though Im sure the overall volume was well above 70db..... 8+ hours a day..
phoenix is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|