View Single Post
Old 03.25.2016, 08:15 PM   #70
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
you guys still talking about batman and superman? the hell. and who the fuck visits a message board on a smart phone? isn't that PC relaxed time while your washing clothes, doing dishes and listening to music AT HOME? smart phones ruined the message board. I will not own one ever. fuck, we should just post randomly on a sonic youth FACEDICK.

I have a flip phone so im a shady mysterious crack head drug dealer filling your head with lies. love it.

You're a weird guy p_greezy. Like, a super weird guy. I don't think I actually "lol'd" at something I'd read on the internet until I encountered you though.

But yeah, man. I have a MacBook and shit, and an iPad Pro (which I got from the office, presumably for being such a talentless writer ), and a Mac desktop, but work is a constant thing for me these days. It's after 8 on Good Friday and I'm taking emails. So I spend a hell of a lot of time on my iPhone.

But you do your thing man.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|