View Single Post
Old 11.19.2013, 09:56 PM   #1206
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Acid Rap is a cool record, the beats are sometimes totally interesting, other times meh. Its not always exactly the radiohead of rap like the critical acclaim suggested, but its definitely different to folks who listen to mainstream rap and have never listened to the Hieroglyphics before

The problem, is I just don't like Chance's flow/delivery/voice, so I can't get too into it. Its how I feel about Kendrick Lamar too.. Also I'm feeling a lot better about Talib Kweli because of Prisoner of Conscious, I'm glad I had initially put in my top-10 of 2013 even when I wasn't that into it, because its definitely a fantastic record. I mean, I was always bumping that Black Star, but that was like Kobe and Shaq, and Mos Def was definitely Shaq in that project. I'm increasingly feeling this record.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|