View Single Post
Old 04.27.2009, 06:13 PM   #18
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Ok here's the Scala London 27/04/09 setlist

She Is Not Alone
Bull In The heather
No Way
Sacred Trickster
Hey Joni
Tom Violence
Calming The Snake
Antenna
Making The Nature Scene
Schizophrenia
New song with Lee vocals I'm guessing it's 'What We Know', but I could be wrong
The Sprawl
'Cross The Breeze

The World Looks Red
Brother James

Kool Thing

No Noise jam at the end... but do you know what it didn't matter because they were so great and so on it. I pushed my way to the front and had an amazing view together with (what seemed like) a bunch of teenagers. It was very surreal and exciting to see so many people (old enough to be my son/daughter) getting off on Brother James and 'Cross The Breeze etc. Sorry I just had to say that.
'Cross The Breeze was definitely one of the highlights... just astonishing. Also my wish came true to see them start with She is Not Alone. Of the new songs the one that I enjoyed the most was Antenna it was fucking orgasmic...I can't wait to hear it again tomorrow when the BEGN streaming starts.
Here's a little collage that I took of Thurston during The World Looks Red.

it was taken on my iphone so the quality isn't that great but you get the idea...
Also it was a great pleasure to meet Blunderbuss properly...
I salute you sir!
over and out.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|