View Single Post
Old 03.27.2019, 07:44 PM   #276
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Dang bruh...heavy stuff yo. This is a good time to put some time into a cool talent....

yeah i'll be fine man. ive got rocksmith on pc recently. time to finally learn that 7 string guitar instead of just buying pedals like a capitalist pig boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Sorry bout this shitty news, man. Nothing hurts worse than heartbreak. What I will say is for the love of God don't look on any of her social media. I remember making that mistake and it's just awful. Especially when the obligatory new profile pic comes up. Don't do it.

lol i dont have conventional social media, just this forum, a video game/politcs one, discord and reddit. im chillin the most.

she called me 4 times today but i have her number blocked.

must want her water filter back. look at me not giving a fuck.

ive got so much bigger issues w getting my mom on social security, putting her in a group home, etc.

i dont care about some 22 yo girl atm

(god i never thought id say that)

She'll end up throwing a brick through my window or some shit, keying my car, i'll call the cops like the swine i am and that'll be that

it's not about missing her at this point. its about getting my life back. i miss the sex and having someone to come home to at night. not her specifically. believe me.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT GUYS, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|