View Single Post
Old 02.21.2007, 10:26 PM   #49
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
nothing is wrong with them. i enjoy what they do thorughroughly, but out of the whole spectrum of bands that exist or have existed, to pick them as one of "only" three is just silly to me.

well Im not sure what everyone else is doing picking them...but I have an unholy obsession with them, so of course I got to....and it sucks that I can't have panda's solo stuff with that...i would hate to go without MBV or SY or VU or the Beatles or Captain Beefheart...but I think I would die if I didn't hear Jimi Hendrix's guitar every so often....and Isaac Brock's voice....damn...am I really picking Hendrix and MM now? this topic sucks...
davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|