View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 03:37 PM   #15
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I tried to add the magik markers on myspace (they have 3 myspaces, I believe; I tried to add the one with only like 150 friends) to talk to them about their new record, but they denied my request and sent me a mean email sayin something like, "Why would I add you, piece of shit?"! It was funny. While I'm not sure if it was the actual magik markers official site run by them and I'm not sure if they're the ones that emailed me, it was still awfully mean............ and it means it's someone who posts on here who sees all the mean things I say about them; which is HILARIOUS that someone on HERE would start a magik markers myspace.. how pathetic!!! Of all the ridiculous things to waste your time on, who in the world would start a goddamn magik markers myspace?! HAHAHAHAHAha. That means the Magik Markers have actually affected your life so much -- some idiot running around making feedback and someone bashing on their drum set, basically a joke band by all accounts and regardless of what anyone says -- that you started a MYSPACE for them...

And if it was ACTUALLY magik markers, that's hilarious because that means that they google themselves often or check this board to see how horrible everyone thinks they are. Either way, you gotta admit it's funny! Unless they have no idea who I am and just deny people randomly and email them, in which case it's not funny, it's just the typical "we make feedback FUCK YOU!" elitism that's prevalent amongst the pretentious rich assholes LIMITED-TO-3-COPY-RUN! of the scene.

only thing more pathetic is making a lengthy ranting post on the sonic youth message board