View Single Post
Old 05.10.2010, 08:41 AM   #8
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Also, this is somewhat unrelated, but I often wonder this.. we live in the most exciting time for music ever. We live in the most exciting time for HEARING music, with soulseek and torrents which have been around forever -- but also for blogs with tons of great posts, shoving out brilliant, obscure music with great descriptions and such. Every band EVER is a click, and a 5 minute download away. Yet people still cling to the same heroes of yesteryear. It's really a mystery to me. Not directing this at ANYONE in this thread, by the way. People like what they like -- whatever. It's just kinda odd to me, how few people really ever search out music.

you're right in some ways, but it doesn't mean people can't check this out and check out the variety of stuff on blogs as well. after all, your argument could perhaps be applied back to you ... in this era of such diverse and exciting music, you're (from what I've read on here) still concerning yourself with limp bizkit and korn. I think you're being presumptuous if you think people who are perhaps interested and excited to hear this aren't also mining blogs and soulseek for more obscure gems.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|