Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.12.2008, 04:46 AM   #8
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
In my Dad's old house in London in the mid 80's, there was a very malevolent spirit in the attic. He never saw it, but he could "feel" it every time he went anywhere near said attic. He took his dogs up to there once, and they cowered away in frozen fear. He eventually had to get the attic exorcised

I do believe that spirits and forces exist in the world that are around us, and cannot be dismissed as mere fantasy/imagination. Besides, I'm much more receptive to the idea of ghosts & spirits than the idea of some fictional character called Jesus Christ, or a non-existent "God".
I see no reason for disbelieving them, since I do believe in the supernatural, but I've never encountered anything like a ghost in any way, and in high school me and my friend "hunted" them like crazy. So it's hard for me really accept it. Sometimes I'll just kinda stare out of a dark window and think, well if they're out there where the fuck are they?

Then I get scared that something might actually show itself, and I sleep with the light on.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|