View Single Post
Old 02.05.2015, 02:20 PM   #31
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
That's a load of shit

what is happening is that Thurston is free to continue his life, and so is Kim. She has written a memoir of her life in music, which of course includes the SY breakup and the TM infidelity that prompted it.

he has kept mum about the whole thing because he is the one sticking his dick in a woman other than his wife (adultery) and he was caught by her and then denied it to her face when he kept it going. You dig? Kim has to sit around and read and watch and hear about thurston's interviews where he talks about how happy he is and how he is in a good place and in love and shit. THAT is as mean and hurtful to his wife (I think divorce papers are not finalized yet, am I right?) as anything she has written in her memoir.

this was not a mutual thing. he fucked around, he got caught, then lied about continuing to fuck around and being in love with someone else for over a year.

So that justifies her writing about it all? Nah I don't buy it. To claify again yes Thurston was a total moron for what he did and I', not defending him for what he did.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|