View Single Post
Old 05.28.2013, 09:57 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Fantastic show.

All respect due to Lee, in fact, I have a great 20 minute chat about the Dead with him a few years ago and then he introduced me to his son and we also chatted about music for 20 minutes (mind you all of this after the show at like 1AM) but I got to say, Steve is the shit. I have had so much cool shit happen in relation to Steve, like when he kicked it with me and my friend while we waited to try to sneak in, and he was down to let us in but it also didn't want to diss his promoters, however when we saw him coming out at the end, he RAN up to us when he saw us and asked, "Did you guys end up getting in?" and when we told him, "Yeah we managed to sneak in for two songs" he had the coolest swagger grin and gave us both high fives. That and he had totally remembered me from previous shows.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|