View Single Post
Old 04.08.2008, 12:01 AM   #16
forkimified
bad moon rising

forkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's assesforkimified kicks all y'all's asses
I mostly liked the first Matrix, up until the point where Neo was flying around like superman at the end. Basically, he discovers he can rewrite the code of the matrix and uses that ability to FLY? You'd think he'd get more use out of that power. But, then I guess they couldn't've had seqels if he did...

I liked Blade Runner. The Director's Cut. Not the one the studio released first, with the half-assed voiceovers, and the ending that made no sense (where did all this wilderness come from? why is everyone in this overcrowded apocalyptic hellhole if they can just escape into the countryside?). And the fact that the unicorn dream was left out makes the origami guy make no sense.
I also kind of find it funny that Blade Runner, an adaptation of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, left out all the elements DADoES inherited from the short story on which it was originally based (The Little Black Box)...
forkimified is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|