View Single Post
Old 03.16.2017, 11:13 AM   #20840
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Everyone laughs when I suggest iTunes, but it works for me. I wish they had a rent feature for TV shows. I just hate Amazon man. Hate that prime shit. I don't order enough stuff to make it worthwhile, and the other benefits seem vaguely defined and stupid. Plus I've been charged twice several times for rentals and I've had to contact the derps at customer service and ask for my $2.99 back and that's a huge pain in the ass.

Meh.

I like that you can rent movies on iTunes. If you do the whole Apple thing it's way more convenient than Redbox or whatever.
redbox starts at a buck for dvd an buck fitty for bluray. itunes starts at 4 bucks i think? i generally use neither, but if i need a superhero movie in a hurry i'll go redbox if the library doesn't have it. who wants to pay 4 times more? lol.

living in rural 'merica without an abundance of shopping options amazon is a huge lifeline for me. from specialty foods to car parts at 1/2 price than o'reillys to art supplies to electronics, oh, and i'm reminded of my wife's hippy nail polish, amazon is my walmart of the sky. i order from them at least twice a month. makes living in the boonies very convenient.

so, for $100 year i get free 2-day shipping. and the side benefits i really don't mind. they're a bit trashy but it's just like free merch and i'd be a fool to say no to it. i still have to explore all the "benefits". and actually a couple of times i actually rented hard-to-find movies from them (yes, i do on occasion) they refunded me cuz of my bad connection a ha ha ha.

oh yea, a 6 month initial free subscription to the washington post and $4/month thereafter is one perk you might like, you internet pirate.

there are others but it's up to the customer
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|