View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 02:40 PM   #87
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTrick
At the same time you have a number of Bernie-Bros using homophobic language and insinuation on line towards Buttigieg
Cool, any evidence of that? Do you want tons of evidence of people saying disgusting things to Bernie supporters or is it just cuz you don't like Bernie?

Damn, all this talk about uniting the party and you're all slandering the frontrunner and a huge base of democratic voters in the general!

Quote:
(Michael Moore went on MSNBC and did a limp-wrist taught towards him as well)
No he didn't lmao.

Interesting how I always hear bullshit like this from anti-Bernie people and never convincing arguments against his policies and what he wants to do. Actually I never hear discussions on policy from supporters of any of the other candidates. Almost like politics is a game for some people and not life or fucking death. How could you tell someone that they don't deserve healthcare or the ability to go to college? How can you tell someone that we don't need to have drastic action on climate change or a wage that they can actually live on? How can you tell people to vote for a candidate who won't go fully ahead with these basic things because "VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO"? Also, don't be passionate about fighting for these things lest you be known as a "Bernie bro", an easy way to tar a huge diverse coalition with a smarmy elitist name.

It's insane. I hope people look in the mirror and see what kind of world they want when they have to pick between Bernie or Trump.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|