View Single Post
Old 05.06.2011, 02:06 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult

My ideals are that the Ivory Coast, Sudan, Zimbabwe, and other African nations under similar oppressive regimes become free. I believe in universal human rights, the people in those countries deserve the liberties you and I have. The fact is that the Arab/Persian world is politically more important in the advancement of those liberties.

do you know what it means to have a revolution?

I believe in your ideals, and share them, and they are not ideals, they are realistic goals I assure you. However I think you've missed the bigger point of this thread, that with these rebels in Libya, just because they are not Gaddafi, does not inherently mean they are any better than Gaddafi, if anything, history has thousands of examples where it becomes quite worse.

These rebels are not sharing your ideals, they are just in it for the same thing as any other gunman and bandit, the money

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|