View Single Post
Old 04.01.2007, 09:36 AM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
the only red white and blue i salute is pabst blue ribbon

AND

i sent concentration camp footage to america's funniest home videos

Anal Cunt!

Favourite song titles including: "I noticed that you're gay", "Punching JoeBonni's face in", "I hope you get deported", "Phyllis is an old annoying cunt", "I just saw the gayest guy on earth", "Van full of retards", "Recycling is gay", "You've got cancer", "You are an interior decorator", "Pottery's gay", "You look adopted", "Windchimes are gay", "I respect your feelings as a woman and a human", "I became a counsellor so I could tell rape victims they asked for it", "I like drugs and child abuse", "You rollerblading faggot", "Woman, nature's punchbag", "I ate your horse", "You robbed a sperm bank because you're a cum guzzling fag" and many more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|