View Single Post
Old 03.29.2017, 06:27 PM   #40202
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
yeah, when it comes to Street Fighter, especially 3, I'm definitely a purist. I never thought I would be an ARCADE ONLY FOR TOURNAMENT! person...but it's really hard to go back once you've gotten accustomed to play arcade version. Will I play other versions? Probably, but not competitively.

I really liked Tekken. That's the one where you fight the little old man who turns into a huge beastmode motherfucker right? The original Tekken? Yeah. That was cool shit.

As for SF, I don't think I ever played past SF2. I've never been a big video game guy, but I totally gave up on fighting games when shit like Goldeneye (N64) and Tenchu Stealth Assasssins (PlayStation) came out. Tenchu was a fucking blast. And Goldeneye was just the best bro game ever. My friends and I would spend days shooting one another, imaging we were honing our skills at some special craft. Then other times you'd be right next to someone with a golden gun and you'd shoot and it would not hit them due to some dumbass glitch, and oh man was that infuriating!

Video games make me angry.

I like BioShock. Or... I liked BioShock when I played it, and since then I have watched it become a major world dominating phenomenon, and I've been interested in the little I've been able to glean about the story line and he characters... dead guys with bunny masks and shit. Steampunk nautical horror with robots. Seems cool.

Also I like Coolboarders and 1080°. Yep. Sports games. Oh! And the first Spurs the Dragon.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|