View Single Post
Old 06.10.2006, 11:33 AM   #21
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras

Kate Moss?

is that really Kate? i love the smiths album covers, so retro. ninja shit.

funny Smiths moment,
i remember when i was a young chap, my "bad influence" friend and I got caught robbin in a local shop, now we were cleaning out the place, so we got caught, coppers at the door, loads of trouble you know yourself so my older brother been a big Smiths fan starts to blare at full volume around the house "shoplifters of the world" much to the annoyance of my Da, i supposed it annoyed me too. very funny moment though, that song always makes me smile for that reason.