View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 07:48 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
@ suchfriends-- i like the artwork too and all, but as i am perpetually relocating i am tired of carting the furniture and paraphernalia of old media, and since i'm moving this month, i have the urge to clear some space.

i still pack cds for the car, which is old and doesn't have an aux port, so i go through that backpack routine regularly. but the car repertoire is limited because i don't take anything in it that could put me to sleep or derange my nerves (it's a safety thing---otherwise i appreciate aural extremes very much)

but i'm gonna install an aux port in the thing. so everything must go (well, not everything...)

vinyl is another story so it stays for now... but fuck, i am tempted... that would hurt though. agghhhhhhh....

ps- also, the first pda/tablet (that i know about) was the apple newton.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|