View Single Post
Old 07.22.2008, 05:13 PM   #721
Kosako
children of satan

Kosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Back to music - Cantanky, if you ever get the chance to get your hands on one of these, then do so:

This be my Electro-Harmonix Flanger/Filter Matrix, which was manufactured in the late 1970s'. Used by J Masics, Kevin Shields and many others. The flanging sound is great (very natural), and goes from soft washes to almost tremeloed boinging. It's secret weapon is the Filter Matrix, which converts the pedal to filter the guitar signal using the pots. You can get some great guitar sounds just by using this, perhaps a bit on the trebly side, but otherwise very impressive. Admittedly, this wasn't a cheap purchase for me - it was £100/$200, but soundwise it's well worth the investment.

Hey man, I'm on DIY so if you can put some inside pcb pics it will be astonishing. Bye
Kosako is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|