View Single Post
Old 05.09.2014, 08:12 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
what do you think? for me texas chainsaw massacre 2 is hard to beat for worst movies. haven't seen it in awhile and need to rewatch but nightmare on elm street 2 was pretty dumb.

Yeah, but I think slapstick was entirely the way that was trying to go.. I vote for Halloween II which really just sucked, especially considering it was initially meant to be a concluding movie and not just part of a series.. Runner up should be A Nightmare on Elm Street II.. The first one is film masterpiece, and the third and fourth are that hilarious Freddy which worked. However the second one wasn't sure which way they wanted to go, and so it just didn't seem to work in comparison to the first.

Interestingly enough, I'd like to reverse this, horror series where the second was better than the first. I vote Evil Dead II which is so much better than Evil Dead. For runner up Hellraiser II because while original was very true to the book and was quite decent, Hellraiser II was a just a better movie.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|