View Single Post
Old 05.09.2014, 03:55 PM   #8
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Can I throw in a vote for Lamberto Bava's "Demons 2"? Absolutely pointless sequel to the daft-yet-entertaining "Demons", with not one single moment of anything even halfway bearable I can think of. Don't bother fast-forwarding through this for the "good" bits - there aren't any.

And if I may go into truly barrel-scraping territory, can I also cite Joe D'Amato's "Absurd", the (unofficial) sequel to his "Anthropophagous"? If you thought the original was the apotheosis of utter boredom (mind you, at least the "shock" ending on this one will awake you from your coma), wait till you see "Absurd"!