Thread: Fuck You !@#$%!
View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 10:17 PM   #39
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
so the Sopranos was a great one tonight...end music was Pink Floyd's One of These Days...in keeping with the theme of trios of sculptures on the previous page, i've had this pic on the hd for awhile

i missed the post where !@#$%! announced he was placing marleypumpkin on his ignore list, so it was shocking to see the normally gregarious marleypumpkin titling a topic this way about !@#$%! who we are lucky to have here. That's not reciprocation; that's a natural fact.

The ignore list is a wonderful tool. Think of it as a nuclear peacekeeper. It dissuades trolls & flamers from the board because they know they will just get put on an ignore list by the members that are annoyed. Now I know that marley is neither of those, so don't get confused because I'm just pointing out the positive aspects of the ignore list. It frees up the moderators from having to fuss over banning people or deleting their posts too. You have the power to be the moderator yourself. Just click on the ignore list & *poof*! the offending party is gone from view. Like all tools, it can be abused as well of course. The ignore list is one of the main reasons why I decided to post some again on the weekends. Don't expect me to ever have the most posts here ever again. I told you all on the old board that I was passing that torch to marleypumpkin. I think I also may have mentioned something like good luck in hell or something like that hehe.

I don't know why marleypumpkin having the most posts would upset anyone like Goo14/HaydenAsche describes, but marley's big-ass dino, jr. signature pic certainly is gaudy, that's for sure.
Now I hope no one takes this the wrong way because I'm just stating the obvious here.
So remember, have something to say. Make quality posts. If you do not, you might just end up being banned via someone's ignore list.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|