View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 04:59 PM   #17
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
on a 20gig you can hold about 3000 songs at 192kbps i don't have my whole collection on mine or either on my laptop, im waiting to buy an extrenal harddrive so i can chop and change what is on, i have 1100 cds and a few hundred vinyl so no it wont all fit, as i said before you shouldnt go below 192kbps below that the music is compressed too much and starts getting to close to telephone hold music quality.

the back light and videos will decrease your battery life very quickly you will get nearly the full 14hours with just music and remember to extend the battery life you need to flatten it once per month
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|