View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 01:05 PM   #115
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I made it a point of watching at least all the bands I put on and nobody disappointed. Took some pictures of all of them, some a bit blurred due to my costant state of drunkness (3 days!). Chatted to tons of great people, including the very sexy Glice. Of the other bands I LOVED Gnod. Was also nice listening to some ranting about David Keenan from several members of The A Band, including anedoctes about his old band Telstar Ponies. Driving in the middle of knowhere with Ike and Jake from Fuck Knuckles while Manowar were playing very loudly on the van-stereo was also loads of fun. More later...
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|