View Single Post
Old 12.15.2016, 10:20 AM   #20197
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've never seen titanic.

between the musical atrocity and the trailer, plus the kind of people who raved about it, i just stayed away

maybe i'm missing out just to be all hipster-like

i did see the analysis of it on zizek's guide to the movies or whatever that's called

but seriously i have no desire

can anyone convince me i'm wrong? give it a shot.

No, you're probably right. I just remember it being visually appealing, like I said, and the snippets of old timey Manhatten are cool. The love story is, if I remember correctly, quite heavy handed, though Leo is fun to watch as plucky young class warrior Jack.

Oh, there is Kate Winslet nakedness in it. Like... 1997 Kate Winslet nakedness. So that's reason enough for a lot of folks. Also, the nakedness is FF because somehow the fact that it's faux-historical makes the boobies important.

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|