View Single Post
Old 12.16.2009, 07:36 PM   #18
musefreek
bad moon rising

musefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's assesmusefreek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yes and know. I used to fully support RATM up until the very end.. however when Zack shut up and did the Latin Grammies and when Audioslave was smchoozing on all the Talkshows.. shit I saw Audioslave on the tv on the streets of hollywood with well over 10,000 people crowded around.. did Tom Morello mention the movement at all? NO. he smchoozed even schticked! disgusting. Thats why I said they are like the Pharisees, "What they say, do. What they do, by no means be doing."

audioslave was a different machine though, so to speak. from the very start they didn't make it their priority to be political, whereas that is always what RATM was about.
musefreek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|