View Single Post
Old 03.10.2016, 09:36 AM   #1061
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, and also... uhh... fuck... well, I'll just say it:

Kanye West is STILL WORKING on TLOP mixes.

Here's an "article" from you-know-who

... Shrugs...

So maybe I was wrong to pressure NR to man up and listen to the goddamn album already, and maybe NR was right to stay away for fear that the "product" wasn't finished. Maybe.

Still no hope for a CD/vinyl release, as yet, which I can't say doesn't piss me off, but as I've said before, any new Kanye music is cause for celebration for me. I hope he comes around to at least putting the thing on iTunes and Spotify so people who are on the fence about the whole Tidal thing can, you know, hear the motherfucking album without breaking the motherfucking law.

Turbo Grafx 16 still allegedly happening, though I simply don't believe it will be out any time before 2019. Kanye has never, even at his prolific, released two albums in single calendar year, unless you count Watch the Throne, which dropped 9 months after MBDTF. I really, really, really doubt that this is going to be the one time a Kanye album drops without being pushed back three to five times.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|