View Single Post
Old 01.29.2014, 10:42 PM   #36771
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
My birthday is coming up...and I have no plans. I work the week d of and on my birthday. Maybe I'll celebrate it Super Bowl Sunday after work....by myself because evryone has work te following day! Oh well...I never really celebrated it anyways....

Man, I hate to rub it in, but that is such a perk about sports on the West Coast. Superbowl starts at 3:30 in the afternoon here, more basketball games finish before 10PM... you can enjoy sports AND go to work the next day!

Happy Birthday just the same, I'm sure (a) you'll find a way to make it fun and (b) have at least a few friends show up. Dude its the SUPERBOWL, if you can't find a party really you're not looking hard enough! Shit, last year I watched the first half at my house and then took the bus up the street to my homiez party for the second. EVERY house I passed was watching the game. Oh yeah, it was also a highlight of my life because EVERY HOUSE was DEAD QUIET, just the TV blasting because the 49ers were getting their ass whooped and bandwagoning America was stunned...

I digress because of my joy in remembering that Superbowl. Happy Birthday again, sip a brew and toke a bowl for the 420 Superbowl.. Pete Carroll is even trying to get the NFL to stop drug testing players for pot. That'd be smart. The NBA only DOESN'T test players at all because 1 in 4 tokes it, and they'd be suspending most of the league

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|