View Single Post
Old 05.06.2010, 11:18 PM   #1645
moppity
little trouble girl

moppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's assesmoppity kicks all y'all's asses
Hai. I'm Rob. I live in Auckland, NZ (recently on America's Next Top Model btw*).

I have a noobish question or two. Why do my posts keep disappearing from the "Do you play spit?" thread? And what does the row of green squares below our post count mean, and why do I have so many (for a noob)?

*Auckland, NZ, not my own personal self.

Edit: Ok think I get the row of green squares now. They seem to be intimately related to the scales. ie if someone clicks on the scales of a post of mine, and they approve of it, I get reputation points totaling some what at this stage seems to be arbitrary number, but could possibly be related either to the approvers number of reputation points, or the approvers number of posts. Most likely the approvers number of posts. Otherwise, when the forum came into being, how would anyone have gotten reputation points...
moppity is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|