View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 05:23 PM   #27
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
I'm down with Sister. But it's definitely not one of my preferred sonic albums. The thing that really kills that record for me is the way the drums sound. They just sound really lousy. With the exception of that one moment in Pipeline/Killtime where Steve does that brief disjointed bash and ends it with those two reverberated snare flams. I think it's around the minute marker, that part is bad. ass.

But because of that, that album doesn't really have the same energy to me that alot of the others do. But I'm cool with it, love Catholic Block, Stereo Sanctity, PCH, good album. But they have alot of better ones.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|