View Single Post
Old 02.07.2019, 11:42 AM   #301
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I made my way over to Houston to see CJ Boyd who is on a never ending tour that’s been going strong for 10 years now.

First up was Teasesrama from Houston. Female double bass player who did a bit of growling and a guitar player:

CJ Boyd was next starting with his standup bass. Once he got this looping thing started, he switched to guitar and started layering in drone......it was beautiful!

Last but not least was John Kennedy aka Cyclops Joint. It had been 25+ years since I last witnessed a proper Cyclops Joint show and it was worth the drive over. Working from a laptop and some sort of touch pad with color squares all over it, John whipped up a rhythmic vibe that sounded to me as if it was working within the confines of Terry Riley’s - In C.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|