View Single Post
Old 06.26.2015, 06:50 PM   #25
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
I live in the conservative south so I hear about this everyday. for the first time in my life, this year, have I've ever realize how religious and conservative/racist people are where im from and it's getting worse. backwoods rednecks watch news too. ouch!!!

I say YAY!!! and big deal. shouldn't I be hearing from the same people about how fucked the enivornment is or how shitty our school systems are besides gay marriage? no!! it's always about mindless gay this and jesus that and this.

I have the money to move. im gonna do it soon. maybe Atlanta or Athens. my life and the people in it are getting too andy griffith show. to the point where a persons last name is his profession. like "hey, do you know eddie the painter, or floyd the barber, or jeff the tile man"?

sorry, im tired because I had to sand and paint over 2,000 square feet today, but dammit!!! conservatism is raging full on here more than ever. it's getting worse and making me physically sick.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|