View Single Post
Old 03.02.2014, 06:35 AM   #10
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
I like the beginning, there's a nice krauty touch to it (that phased sounds probably)
The dissolution bits around 6-8min are cool. But some of the sounds around minute 8 do sound a bit weird (like answering machine or telephone).
At 9:40 it gets really interesting. I like the seething soundscape in the background that gets a bit louder at that point. Sounds like Mephisto making butter-popcorn. The metal-clashing samples are nice too.
Maybe it could get a bit more harsh and nasty, so that this more smooth and quite part that gets introduced around minute 12 is more of a contrast?
I like the bubbling sounds around 14, when i close my eyes, it's a tiny helicopter that tries to lift that dead mouse that's been lying in the corner of my room that i'm too afraid to touch.
+ it kinda reminds my Bruce Haacks Electric Luficer Book 2.
Oh no, helicopter is going away.
I like the ending, not too sure about those short scratching sounds around 16:30
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|