View Single Post
Old 04.28.2006, 05:52 PM   #49
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
To tell the truth, I'm only marginally familar with pitchfork. But some of you guys sound like young girls explaining the detailed logic that goes into determining exactly how much hotter Justin Timberlake is than Sean Hannity. I can't speak for anyone else, but if I hear a bad review of something that I'm interested in, that doesn't stop me from listening to it. I think bad reviews of things I like are just as helpful of good reviews, because the album is still the same; the reviewer and I just happen to disagree on the value of it. If yr going to read, do it to educate yrself, and not to feel validated by having yr opinions expressed by someone else with an eloquence you could never dream of achieving. Sorry. End of rant.