View Single Post
Old 04.09.2013, 04:06 PM   #2793
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i gave myself a headache screaming. i had given up already, honestly. earlier when malaga pulled ahead i had thought that dortmund could score 4 goals if it wanted, but after so many lost opportunities and the 2nd malaga goal, after sahin+ schieber changed nothing for dortmund, i threw the towel-- i was just trying to get used to the idea that dortmund was out. we kept the game on but i started looking at the web and do other shit... i couldn't look anymore (except with the corner of my eye, well, fuck).

in truth dortmund could have scored 5 or 6 goals, with so many chances.

up to the last few minutes, i was ready to say: malaga deserved it, they played better, because they defended well, their GK was a hero, and their attacks, while fewer, were more effective.

then hummels comes in and dortmund wins.

here's my suggestion for the next match: get rid of santana on defense. he sucks there. but don't get rid of santana. put that lumbering beast up at front instead. and subotic.

damn. dortund's defense makes the best attackers.

PS- did you notice how subotic's play for the tie was from a hummels pass? did you notice? did you notice? ah, hummels! he's a fucking genius. he's dortmund's pirlo.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|