View Single Post
Old 11.21.2016, 09:37 AM   #65
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
over the weekend I ran to a comic shop to see if they had X-Men '92 #4 and 5. There are 3 comic shops that are near me. There's one that I hit weekly, but then I'll go to the other 2 if I'm in search of something specific and it's not at that first one. tl;dr version is they had #5, but I ended up having to order #4 online which I don't really like doing. I just prefer finding comics "in the wild" when I can.

Anyway, I picked up some other stuff that I hadn't planned on. So besides X-Men '92 #5, I grabbed:

All New Wolverine #1 - with Logan coming out next year I'm interested in seeing this new Wolverine.

Champions #1 - I don't know anything about this one, but it was a freebie for "Comic Book Day" which I didn't even know was going on. The one I got has an exclusive CBD cover.

Extraordinary X-Men #8, 9, 10 - picking up where I left off. Issues 7-12 make up the second TPB.

The Worst X-Man Ever #1 - I've heard great things about this story.