View Single Post
Old 09.26.2006, 01:29 PM   #103
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oy, people, chill.

just like atari misunderstands the board (he does), people misunderstand him too. i've heard him being called "a robot" & what not.

however, i was reading nietzsche the other day (yes, call me pretentions, you dull tv-watching fucks), and i found this paragraph that illuminated atari's plight so i copied it. here it goes:

--------

Beyond Good and Evil

What is Noble

~282 ~

--"But whatever happened to you?"

"I don't know," he said hesitantly; "perhaps the Harpies flew over my table."

Nowadays it happens occasionally that a mild, moderate, reticent person suddenly goes into a rage, smashes dishes, upends the table, screams, raves, insults everybody--and eventually walks off, shamed, furious with himself--where? what for? To starve by himself? To suffocate on his recollection?

If a person has the desires of a high and choosy soul and only rarely finds his table set and his food ready, his danger will be great at all times; but today it is extraordinary. Thrown into a noisy and plebeian age with which he does not care to eat out of the same dishes, he can easily perish of hunger and thirst or, if eventually he "falls to" after all--of sudden nausea.

Probably all of us have sat at tables where we did not belong, and precisely the most spiritual among us, being hardest to noursish, know that dangerous dyspepsia which comes of a sudden insight and disappointment about our food and our neighbors at the table--the after-dinner nausea.

---

there. i hope that clarifies. for those of you who can't bear fully-formed sentences, and are irritated by the mere presence of this text, please don't lash out in that rage that stems from shame, or i will be forced to behave (more than usual) like an obnoxious arrogant asshole.

Maturity on a board! Nonsense.

Good quote by the way.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|