View Single Post
Old 03.23.2010, 04:35 PM   #130
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
TapeCity will cease to exist on March 31. Here's a list (almost complete, I think) of the nifty nuggets I've downloaded from that tracker, just in case someone here is interested in getting 'em while they're still alive (a number of them have made the rounds on other trackers, though). It goes without saying that, in light of releases like Keep an Eye on the Sky, the 2CD Legacy edish of Kind of Blue and the upcoming reissue of Exile on Main St., some of these aren't exactly kosher. Also, I haven't checked their current seeding activity. You've been warned .

Velvet Underground The Complete End Cole Ave 2006 REMASTERED

Patti Smith 1971-12-25 Poetry Project, St Mark's Church, NYC
Essential, though one member claims it's lossy.

Patti Smith - 1978-04-28 - Patti Smith 1978-04-28 FM Park West, Chi - Audio FM - FLAC

Rolling Stones - The Chess Sessions - Sister Morphine 020

Rolling Stones - Shot of Salvation (Scorpio) - outtakes etc 1969-1973

Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet Out takes

Rolling Stones - I Gave You Diamonds, You Give Me Disease - The Exile Outtakes

Rolling Stones, Wingless Angels *reseed by request 2 nd upload

Also Exile outtakes.

Rolling Stones - 1978 Woodstock Rehearsals

Big Star - 1972-73 Demos

Steve Earle To Hell And Back Henning Tennesee-June-25-1996 (pro shot)

Lucinda Williams Soundstage 2003 DVD

Elvis Costello FLACs for direct download (not bittorent)

Miles Davis - The Kind of Blue Sessions & Outtakes 1959

Miles Davis - xxxx-xx-xx - CBS Studios 1959 Amnesty Int. 1986 - Video Pro Shot DVD - NTSC

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|