View Single Post
Old 01.09.2010, 07:47 PM   #123
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe you superstars can help me with this: which one was that tracker that featured mostly (only?) Nirvana and Nirvana-related stuff? I know it isn't called "nirvanatorrents" or anything obvious; its name was kinda generic, I think. I checked it out once and I'm pretty sure I got there via a link posted on this board, but I didn't bookmark it and now I can't find the damn thing. What I'm trying to get is the December 13, 1993 performance on DVD (MTV Live & Loud) - I remember watching it when it first aired and it blew my cotton socks off (only now I'm not that young and stupid and I'm positive I'll enjoy it even more). That program also featured a coupla tunes by The Breeders, who I believe opened the night (those two songs were included in a "TV appearances" compilation that was uploaded to Dime in 2006 and for which I just posted a request reseed). Anyway, I actually have located the Nirvana DVD on The Trader's Den and there are two versions of the rehearsals for that show on Zomb (apparently both are worth it, since they're completely different shots), but I'd still like to check out that Nirvana tracker in case there are more seeders, even more versions, or, uh, shiny pretty things of some sort. Thanks in advance.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|