View Single Post
Old 05.18.2006, 01:28 PM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Rock Gods

1. Kurt Cobain - he is dead. JImi Hendrix is dead too. so is John Lennon. Either of those two should be higher than Kurt Cobain.
2. Pete Doherty - I just found out who he is. libertines? never heard em. baby shambles? went to their website and it looks stupid and no audio could be found. i think he is what the brits call a "wanker".
3. Morrissey - The Moz is and has been and always will be a rock GOD. Now, whether he should be in the top 3 is questionable. top 50 certainly.
4. Liam Gallagher - this monkey's anus? fuck this idiot. fuck his music. why are the beatles not atop this list if the biggest beatle-teat-sucker out there is ranked number 4?
5. Carl Barat - never heard of him
6. Thom Yorke - i think the collective known as radiohead deserve the accolades, not just the singer.
7. Noel Gallagher - first the donkey's anus then the donkeys scrotum. fuck these guys. Oasis? Oasis? these are worthless fucks.
8. David Bowie - certified rock god. with his output it is ridiculous that the oasis cunt creams are ahea dof him.
9. Ian Brown - is this the guy from jethro tull? terrible
10. Ian Curtis - rock god, by virtue of death. 3...5...0...1...2...5...go!~
11. Richey Edwards - never heard of him
12. Jack White - ha ha ha. he is great but he would tell you he is no rock god
13. Joe Strummer - rock god fo sure.
14. Matt Bellamy - never heard of him
15. Axl Rose - more like a rock idiot. a truly cat-voiced waste of what minimal talent he may have had. fucking loser supreme. GNR must be inordinately huge in UK huh?
16. Bob Dylan - definitely
17. Julian Casablancas - do not know who that is.
18. John Lennon - rock god for sure. should be top 3.
19. Elliott Smith - another dead guy who sang sad songs about love and heartbreaka nd being a sad lonely guy in love with a broken heart. BARF
20. Alex Kapranos - is this the guywho played WEBSTER'S DAD?
21. David Gedge - never heard of him
22. Jimi Hendrix - definite rock GOD. should be number 1
23. Billy Corgan - rock toad. stupid fucking whiny bitch.
24. Bono - he qualifies as a rock god.
25. Alex Turner - who?
26. Dave Grohl - rock god? naaah. even he would tell you that.
27. Johnny Marr - in UK I guess he is a rock god. I would list him one below a rock god, but great nonetheless.
28. Courtney Love - fuck this stupid shitty whore.
29. Jarvis Cocker - never heard of him
30. Johnny Rotten - he is the rock anti-christ.
31. Marc Bolan - fuck marc bolan. fuck glam. fuck his stupid fucking shit songs. fuck it all.
32. Neil Young - rock god of highest caliber
33. Kim Deal - rock goddess. guess they could not find enough women to put on the list.
34. Shaun Ryder - never heard of him
35. Antony Hegarty - never heard of him. was he the singer in Dexy's Midnight Runners?
36. Syd Barrett - rock god. took rock to another level.
37. Elvis Presley - rock god, first rock god. as long as people have music they will play elvis, whether you like it or not.
38. Billie Joe Armstrong - rock weasel. fucking poser fuck. stupid loser. hate him. go suck a dog dick billie joe wannabe
39. Marvin Gaye - not rock at all, but a soul GOD.
40. Brian Wilson - I guess.
41. Paul McCartney - rock god who has his godhead stained by everything post 1970.
42. Bruce Springsteen - rock god. you may not like his brand of rock, but he does it 3-4 hours a NIGHT and he rocks and he gives you everything he has in the tank.
43. Frank Black - rock god by virtue of Pixies. his solo stuff is bland.
44. Iggy Pop - ROCK GOD of the highest caliber. took rock performance and rock singing to a new level.
45. Jimmy Page - rock god.
46. Johnny Cash - not rock at all. music god, but not rock.
47. Keith Richards - rock god in the highest order. he is still rocking, and still hates the establishment and still gives mick shit for kissing ass to the queen and her powdered undies.
48. Patti Smith - rock goddess, but should be higher than kim deal. and courtney love.
49. Prince - rock/funk god.
50. Shane MacGowan - don;t know who this is. another "wanker?"