View Single Post
Old 04.17.2017, 08:20 AM   #20929
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I really can't fault that film, although I weirdly never actually liked Ferris. I'm definitely Team Cameron.
i used to see them as people but nowadays i read them rather as "forces"... that pull the adolescent psyche either one way or another. like... they're all parts of the same thing, i suppose. they're inside someone's head not out there in the world.

i used to dislike ferris more because of his apparent sociopathy. but after rewatches at different ages i realized that he's totally necessary for cameron not to be crushed under the weight of everything that's been loaded upon him. on his own he'd be a monster, but as counterbalance to his depressed and joyless friend he's a necessary evil/not evil.

fucking high school was a prison. i went bananas much later.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|