View Single Post
Old 12.06.2016, 10:16 AM   #20140
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
“God save the Queen and a fascist regime … a flabby toothless fascism, to be sure. Never go too far in any direction, is the basic law on which Limey-Land is built. The Queen stabilizes the whole sinking shithouse and keeps a small elite of wealth and privilege on top. The English have gone soft in the outhouse. England is like some stricken beast too stupid to know it is dead. Ingloriously foundering in its own waste products, the backlash and bad karma of empire”

William S Burroughs, Place of Dead Roads

I just mean I like double decker buses and and London architecture and dry humor is all.

I'm not a fan of the social structures of British society. Not a fan of the archaic ideas of "good breeding," class, propriety. Not a fan of Imperialism. Just like the color blue, Beatlemania totally makes sense to me, and they appreciate the importance of good Christmas decorations.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|