View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 05:17 PM   #20121
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Good to know. It keeps getting recommended to me on Amazon

Just rewatched

Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I've never been a big fan but always kind of enjoyed it. Still feel the same. Poor old Keanu Reeves is terrible and Gary Oldman hams it up unmercifully but in the end they both kind of add to the enjoyment of it all.
lol keanu! worst accent EVER

yeah w/ krampus the problem is that it's evidently a sentimental little flick about "the spirit of christmas" and in spite of the various terrors visited upon the protagonists you never really believe that it will end this way.

i'd say watch it to put a checkmark on that box/so that amazon recommends you something else, but have some bills to pay handy for when you're tired of rolling your eyes.

or who knows, maybe you'll like it. but yes-- christmas vacation, nightmare before christmas, alien, robocop, etc-- but all weak sauce.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|