View Single Post
Old 09.09.2014, 05:25 PM   #9304
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
A priceless text from another upload:

Quote:
I recorded this concert with a "Tascam DR-05" using the microphones that are part of it. No external microphones. I used a USB wire to move the recording onto my computer. I then transcoded the WAV file to FLAC, cut it up into songs with AUDACITY and here we are. I just got this little recorder, and this was the first time I ever recorded a concert so don't give me any shit if I fucked it up. Just tell me how I fucked it up and I'll try to do better next time. Also, I don't feel like I have the right to tell you not to make MP3 files or how to share the recording, etc. Do whatever the fuck you want, what do I care?

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|